The My FedEx Rewards Program ("Program") is owned and operated by FedEx Corporate Services, Inc. ("Sponsor") or its third-party providers. The Program is provided subject to compliance with the terms and conditions of the My FedEx Rewards Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions").
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing or using the Program. By accessing or using the Program, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth below, as if you had actually signed them. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, you may not use the Program.
You acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding contract between you and Sponsor. Sponsor may modify the Terms and Conditions as described below. You agree to review the Terms and Conditions often to familiarize yourself with such modifications. The most current version of the Terms and Conditions is available at www.fedex.com/myfedexrewards and will supersede all previous versions. By completing the registration process, you become an authorized user of the Program (a "Member"). As applicable, "you" includes your guests and invitees.
- Membership. The Program is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Sponsor and its third-party providers, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and household Members of each such employee are not eligible to join the program and/or redeem rewards in the program. Void where prohibited by law. Membership is limited to FedEx customers with accounts in good standing and in eligible zip codes. Certain large accounts may not be eligible for membership at the sole discretion of FedEx. Non-U.S customers, Government accounts, Non- Revenue accounts are not eligible for the program. Membership in the Program and related Membership benefits are not transferable, and may not be combined or merged among other Member accounts, their estates, successors or assigns.
- Program Term. The Program may be terminated by Sponsor at any time for any reason, even though termination may affect a Member's ability to accrue rewards. In such event, Sponsor shall post notice of Program termination on the Program website ("Website"), or through other means as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion, 60 days prior to termination of the Program.
- Enrollment. Program enrollment is at fedex.com/myfedexrewards. To create a My FedEx Rewards membership ("Membership"), Member must have a valid, unique email address and a valid FedEx® shipping account number. Member may also provide FedEx Office® account number and FedEx Freight account number in addition to their shipping account number. Member may open a FedEx shipping account at fedex.com which they can then enroll at fedex.com/myfedexrewards. Limit one Rewards Membership per Member shipping account. Rewards will be tracked in Membership account by Sponsor. Multiple persons are not permitted to share the same email address or Rewards Membership. Any attempt to obtain more Memberships by using multiple/different email addresses, shipping accounts, FedEx Office accounts, Freight Accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may result in disqualification from the Program. In the event of a dispute as to any Membership, the individual listed as the primary account contact for the FedEx shipping account will be deemed to be the Member. The FedEx account holder is responsible for ensuring that the Member is authorized to join and participate in the Program, for reviewing transactions and statements for accuracy and for promptly notifying Sponsor of suspected unauthorized activity.
Customers that provide a FedEx shipping account and a different FedEx Freight account will only receive FedEx Freight offers against their FedEx Freight account. Any FedEx Freight shipments not shipped on the provided Freight account, will not be counted toward the member's FedEx Freight offer. If a customer does not provide a FedEx Freight account, the members FedEx Freight goals will be provided on the registered FedEx shipping account. FedEx Freight 8 digit accounts are not eligible and require the customer to open a 9 digit FedEx shipping account or ship FedEx Freight on an existing 9 digit FedEx account.
Any FXO transaction manually entered will only be eligible if there is a current FedEx Office offer.
- Summary of Benefits.
- Discounts. Members with confirmed business accounts with FedEx are eligible to receive discounts for FedEx Office. Non-Business "Individual" accounts are not eligible for FedEx Office accounts or discounts.
- Exclusive Offers ("Offers"). Members are presented with exclusive offers in which they are eligible to activate. On completion of the offer activity, member is entitled to a choice of select Reward items. Offers are provided for registered account (s) on eligible services. Member can earn offers on eligible FedEx shipping and FedEx Office services using Member's FedEx account number.
- Rewards. Members choose Reward items from a selection of merchandise and gift cards presented at FedEx discretion.
- Redeeming for Completed Offer.
- Once a Member has activated an eligible offer, Member’s activity within that offer will be tracked by FedEx and qualifying activity applied toward that offer.
- When Member has completed the activity, they will be eligible to redeem for their reward.
- Member will have stated timeframe in which to redeem the reward.
- A valid U.S. shipping address (P.O. Boxes not permitted) and phone number is required for reward redemption. Allow up to 6 weeks for delivery of items redeemed.
- All valid redemptions for Rewards are final. Any issues related to the Reward item, including but not limited to the use or misuse thereof and requests for refunds or exchanges, are governed by the applicable vendor terms and conditions and are not the responsibility of Sponsor.
- Completed Offers have no cash value and may only be used to redeem Rewards offered in the Program.
- All Reward items not redeemed within the stated period will be forfeited without compensation to the Member.
- Expiration of Rewards.
- Any non-redeemed Rewards shall be forfeited without compensation upon Member's removal from the Program by Sponsor for any reason, or upon Sponsor's termination of the Program.
- Membership Termination.
Members who do not activate offers during any period of 18 consecutive months may be removed from the Program by Sponsor.
- General Terms and Conditions.
By participating in the Program, Member acknowledges and consents to FedEx processing personal data for business analytics, satisfaction surveys or market research and direct marketing purposes in general, including sending information on FedEx’ products and services, initiatives or events by mail, e-mail, phone, fax, SMS, MMS or other electronic means, provided, to the extent such activities entail the processing of personal data, that the data subject has not objected to such use or, where required by applicable law, has given his/her prior consent thereto. Our policy is to not give, sell or otherwise distribute the information collected through this site to third parties outside of FedEx (unless required by law) to allow such third parties to conduct their own marketing; provided, however, in some cases we may use suppliers to assist us in collecting, using or otherwise processing this information for our benefit.
- By participating in the Program, Member acknowledges that technical processing and transmission of the Website may involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with the Program or utilized by Member, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access the Website or online service, or for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL SPONSOR, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, PROMOTION AGENCIES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE PROGRAM OR MERCHANDISE OFFERED THROUGH THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ANY OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING OR ANY OF THEIR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, MEMBER WAIVES ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO BRING ANY CLAIM OR ACTION RELATED TO SUCH MATTERS IN ANY FORUM BEYOND ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE FIRST OCCURRENCE OF THE KIND OF ACT, EVENT, CONDITION OR OMISSION UPON WHICH THE CLAIM OR ACTION IS BASED. Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, promotion agencies, agents, successors, assigns, and service providers, are not responsible for any products or services offered on the participating vendor websites. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW, SPONSOR AND ITS PROMOTION AGENCIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES OFFERED ON ANY PARTNER WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. Program Members agree to rely solely on the manufacturer's warranties, if any, for any products redeemed through this program.
- Member agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee or the appropriate Tennessee State Court located in Shelby County, Tennessee; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Program but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will Member be permitted to obtain awards for and Member hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the Member and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
- Release: By participating in the Program, Member agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Epsilon, and each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliate and related companies, and each of its and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any losses, damages, rights, claim or cause of action of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, out of participation in the Program or resulting directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any item given in connection with the Program, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy.
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify any of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, including, but not limited to the amount of Rewards associated with the purchases, the number of purchases through which Members may earn Rewards, the number of Rewards that may be redeemed through the Program, and any of the options made available to Members, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect an Member's ability to accrue or redeem Rewards.
- Members are responsible for the payment of any and all taxes which may result from the Rewards received as part of the Program.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove from the Program any Member who engages in any fraudulent activity or uses the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal, state, or local laws, statutes or ordinances or otherwise misuses the Program, in the sole discretion of Sponsor. In addition to discontinuance of participation privileges, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
- Sponsor reserves the right to remove from the Program any Member whose FedEx shipping account is not in good standing.
- It is fraudulent for any individual or company to direct, encourage, or allow individuals to use a single Account for the purpose of accumulating Rewards.
- FedEx will review Member eligibility on an ongoing basis. FedEx reserves the right to remove a Member from the Program. Membership in the program is at the sole discretion of FedEx.
- Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Member while participating in the Program.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, earning of Rewards, or Member's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Sponsor and Member pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior or other arrangements, understandings, negotiations and discussions, whether oral or written. No waiver of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provisions hereof (whether or not similar), nor shall waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, which will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Member is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of Member's Account.